Monday, November 10, 2008

My eyes! My eyes!

What is that bright, glowing orb in the sky!? I need to get out my umbrella to shade my poor, sensitive eyes. (You know you're from the Pacific Northwest if you scoff at the wimps who use an umbrella on a rainy day.)

This is for those of you who have been watching the national weather and have worried (and snickered) that we need to start building an ark soon.

By the way, if you were wondering what Adana was hiding behind her back in the first picture . . . She was sitting on a whoopy cushion. She is her Baba's girl.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Man, you had your own Sacred grove moment out there. That sunshine was gorgeous. I love it when the sun comes out here. It is so sad that we celebrate those days....

Jenny said...

I think it was just your imagination or you were delirious for a moment and seeing things! Really, though, I did get out and enjoy the three seconds of sun yesterday. Every little bit helps!

Tara said...

I don't know how you do it! I love the sunshine! Colorado is famous for "300 or more sunny days a year" and I LOVE it! It's depressing sometimes when we visit my family in Utah around the holidays and they have that awful inversion crap! I love blue sunny skies! I find it affects my mood sometimes. Do you? Maybe I'm just a bit psyco or something...maybe. Wha ha ha!!

Sorry, rambling again...