You might as well get used to these beach posts, 'cuz we plan on spending a heckuva lotta time at the beach this summer.
Today, Nathan actually got to go with us. It was great to just hang out at the beach as a family. I love that the kids are each other's best friends and play so well together.
This rare shot actually contains ALL 4 KIDS. Of course, I couldn't get all 4 kids looking up. Or smiling. Or even facing the same direction.
My Mount Rainier Warriors. Can you see the mountain (faintly) in the background? A boy's childhood can't get much better than this.
My mighty warrior girl. She can do anything her big brothers can do.
I just love this shot. It shows what I'm talking about when I say THIS is the way kids should spend their summers. No TV, no video games . . . just stick them on a beach and let them go.
1 comment:
How wonderfully fun. I am jealous that you are hanging out at a beach without me, but it does look freezing cold! We should combine our lives, beaches and warm.
Post a Comment