Once again, jealous! My lettuce has bolted and is too bitter to eat, no tomatoes this year (didn't even try!), never tried cucumbers, and my broccoli has tons of leaves but no florets. Bummer.
What a green thumb you have! I just made zucchini bars that are delicious (I had to find a little Farmers Market for mine). When your zucchini take over the garden call for the recipe. Jealous!
Too bad I am not much of a "vegetable" fan. Looks pretty though. If you get the recipe for those zucchini bars...can you send them along to me? That is something I would probably like...sounds like it has sugar in them to mask the zuchini taste. :)
I am a 40-something mom of 5 great kids. I can't really say "stay home mom" because I spend so much time driving my kids around that I'm rarely home. So much of my life is focused on the people around me that it's really hard for me to come up with an "About Me" statement. Maybe writing this blog will help me remember who I am. Or maybe it will just end up being more about the people around me. If so, I'm going to move to Nepal and becoming a monk.
5 comments:
Once again, jealous! My lettuce has bolted and is too bitter to eat, no tomatoes this year (didn't even try!), never tried cucumbers, and my broccoli has tons of leaves but no florets. Bummer.
What a green thumb you have! I just made zucchini bars that are delicious (I had to find a little Farmers Market for mine). When your zucchini take over the garden call for the recipe. Jealous!
Yuuummmyyyy!!! I'll be right over for some zucchini! I'm the only one (besides Morgan) who likes it!
Brava Brooke! I'm impressed that you got all these vegetables to come to fruition at the same time. My garden gives me bits and spurts.
Too bad I am not much of a "vegetable" fan. Looks pretty though. If you get the recipe for those zucchini bars...can you send them along to me? That is something I would probably like...sounds like it has sugar in them to mask the zuchini taste. :)
Post a Comment