People who know us well (especially those who have traveled with us) know that we Russells will eat just about anything. If it is part of the local cuisine, we're determined to give it a try. And we are very proud of the fact that our kids will usually follow suit and at least taste whatever is served to them.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Like Father, Like Daughter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What kind of candy stores do you have in your town? Caveman Confections? Yuck!
She's a very brave girl. I hope she flosses.
BTW: I wish my kitchen was 1/2 of the size yours appears to be. (Which commandment refers to covetousness?)
You Russell's will eat anything!! Good and bad. But hey my kids will eat larvae of any sort. What do you say to that?
Was it at least sugar coated, they sold it in a candy store. Maybe the boys were at the local pet store and she should be glad it wasn't a feeder mouse.
Please tell me it was fake... please tell me it was fake...
please tell me it was fake...
If I think it enough, maybe I can keep my lunch down.
what was it??? candy or real?
Post a Comment