Our cat, Phantom, is a skilled hunter. She will disappear for hours into the wilderness behind our house. Occassionally I'll catch a glimpse of her sleek body, low and silent, creeping through the brush. I love to watch her in her element.
Thankfully, the cat is technically Micah's pet, so he is responsible for all "gift" disposal and the scrubbing of blood stains.
Maybe we should have just bought him some Sea Monkeys. Or an ant farm.
8 comments:
You have a BEAUTIFUL view in your backyard!
Eeeewwww!! We had a DOG that would do that when I was a kid. Yuck! The worst was when he found a litter of kittens and got to 2 of them before we could find them. Gag!
Do you really hate me that much?!?!?!
Horrible....just HORRIBLE! I had to scroll by as fast as I could and I am still shaking! gross gross gross. now I am going to have the eebie jeebies all night!!
(Priddis) My first thought was oh how great......nice kitty! Then I was no, no bad bad kitty!
If we ever have another critter under our house, I'm borrowing your cat!
You are mocking me!! I'll tell you the ants bury their own and then you dump out the sand. The sea monkeys come in a disposable container. And yes, no blood!
Unfortunately, I did have to be the one to clean things up due to the tears Davis was shedding.
Dittos on the beautiful view of your backyard. I should email you mine sometime. :) Did Nathan tell you our cat Gizmo used to that? Except she would leave the bones and guts. She actually ate what she caught. I think she preferred it over her cat food!
This is a case of "be careful what you ask for". I had been anxiously awaiting a new post. Ummmm...very graphic and gross. On the bright side, my kids loved it! 2 out of 3 isn't bad!!! :)
Post a Comment