
I snapped this shot this morning. We have so far been totally unsuccessful at convincing her to take a pacifier. But she went to town on her thumb this morning. I warned her that her Baba would not approve of that. She didn't seem too concerned. :)

Micah offered to hold her this evening so I could eat some dinner. Have I mentioned how much she LOVES to be held? And how much the kids LOVE to hold her?
3 comments:
Anya really, really wants to be a thumb sucker. I kept her hands in socks for the first month. Now, I just have to pull out the hand and put in the binkie.
Thumb sucker already?! Your kids are so awesome and so sweet!
It's been a week all ready?
I picked up Nate from school the other day and as we were getting out of the car at home, he asked, "You're not going to be rushing out in the middle of the night to deliver anymore babies are you?" and left his backpack in the car again! You'd think they'd learn.
Post a Comment