Dormant: Latent, but capable of being activated
Ocean: our psycho cat; or a global expanse of moving water
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Torah - 2 weeks old
Don't be fooled! She's only pretending to be sleeping contentedly in her basket. She'll do that for, ohhhhh, about 42 seconds before she realizes that she's not being held and DEMANDS immediate action. But I keep trying.
Oh, she is just so beautiful! She takes my breath away! Congratulations.
And, what? You're not going to pretend that she sleeps angelically in her bed for 16 hour stretches so the rest of us can all wonder what's wrong with us/our babies? :)
Oh kiss away! I'm so sad that Tyler's now at that stage where I have to ask him if I can kiss his cheeks. =( It goes by too quickly! She really IS beautiful!!
I am a 40-something mom of 5 great kids. I can't really say "stay home mom" because I spend so much time driving my kids around that I'm rarely home. So much of my life is focused on the people around me that it's really hard for me to come up with an "About Me" statement. Maybe writing this blog will help me remember who I am. Or maybe it will just end up being more about the people around me. If so, I'm going to move to Nepal and becoming a monk.
5 comments:
Oh, she is just so beautiful! She takes my breath away! Congratulations.
And, what? You're not going to pretend that she sleeps angelically in her bed for 16 hour stretches so the rest of us can all wonder what's wrong with us/our babies? :)
Oh kiss away! I'm so sad that Tyler's now at that stage where I have to ask him if I can kiss his cheeks. =( It goes by too quickly!
She really IS beautiful!!
(Priddis) She is so beautiful!!!! I love those cheeks too! Congratulations!!!!
OH MY STARS!! I am DYING to hold her!! She is sooo beautiful!!!!!
So cute!
Post a Comment