Tuesday, June 21, 2011

8 Month Birthday



Month 8 Notables:

  • Torah has transformed this month from an infant into a baby. She is sitting solidly, and is even starting to hint at crawling. Sigh.

  • She is on a great sleep schedule: generally 9:30pm-4am. Eat. 4:15am-8am. Up for 2 hours. Nap for 2 hours. Up for 2 hours. Nap for 2 hours. She'll be up for most of the evening, with a short power nap around 7pm.

  • She has a tiny appetite, and a definite opinion of what foods she likes & doesn't like. Likes: breastmilk, baby oatmeal (esp. if it's mixed with sweet potato), yogurt. Dislikes: pretty much everything else, esp. if it's green & nutritious.

  • Torah still insists on being held most of the time. And she is very aware of who is holding her. She will usually go to anybody for a few minutes. But then she gets a nervous look in her eyes and starts to look around for mom or dad. It's kind of cute, unless I'm needing to get something done, or my back is hurting.

It is getting harder to get a good shot for these posts, now that she is more mobile. Here are some of the ones I got while trying to get the pictures above:





2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love these posts. Anya started to laugh, point, and smile at the sight of her. I know they will be the best of friends.

Kate said...

Love that Torah girl. xo