Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How a Boy Thinks

Yesterday evening, I had to take Adana to her indoor soccer practice. Jared & Torah came with us. We arrived a couple minutes late, and Torah had fallen sound asleep during the drive. So I jumped out with Adana and asked Jared to park the car near the entrance so we could check on Torah while she napped. It was a pretty cold evening, so as I was rushing out, I reminded Jared to please "Cover Torah up." He parked the car, then came in to watch Adana's practice.

When I went back out to check on Torah a few minutes later, this is what I found:

He thought I didn't want anyone to see that we had left a baby sleeping in the car. :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What? Jared park the car? Are you kidding me?

Boys are just wired differently.

seashmore said...

That's hysterical!

The Blodgetts said...

This made me laugh out loud! Awesome.

Jenny said...

Again, you need a LOVE button! Too funny!