Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lunch

a slice of apple-walnut pie, topped with crushed BBQ potato chips
a hot cup of Pero
diet coke

Eaten while reading The Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua.
 Note to self:  It would've tasted better with crushed sour cream & cheddar cheese Ruffles.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Are you pregnant again?

Williams Family Dirt said...

I am thinking the same thing Michelle is thinking? That just sounds and looks gross. Ice cream or cool whip yes--but BBQ chips? How is that book anyhow? I have been wanting to read it.

Mike said...

What a waste of good pie, and the book probably isn't any better. The Diet coke looked good.

Jenny said...

Ummm...yeah. Are you pregnant? Cuz that just looks like some kind of weird craving that no unpregnant person would ever dream up.

Jessica said...

I am not going to have another one...you'll have to do that on your own this next time. You Russell's are wierd and only my mom drinks Pero.

Tifanie said...

Hahaha! You Rock! :o)