![]() |
| Solo kayaker. She did great, all up & down the lake! |
![]() |
| We saw this sign in Jimmy John's the other day. Emma said, "I like that top quote! If you don't need the money, you don't have to work!" |
![]() |
| Head in the sand. :) |
Dormant: Latent, but capable of being activated
Ocean: our psycho cat; or a global expanse of moving water
3 comments:
She is getting so old. I wish time would slow down.
Such a pretty young lady! Looks like she is loving summer!
Fun! We are going to the beach next month for Eric's 20 year HS Reunion. I am not looking forward to the sand, but the kids I know will love it. We went last summer for a little bit, so they are looking forward to the trip...me not so much.
Post a Comment