![]() |
| Emma loves sushi as much as I do. This was her order (she's holding her hand up in place of the piece that she'd already eaten). |
![]() |
| This was mine. Mmmmmmm . . . I have a couple missing pieces too. As soon as our food arrived, we couldn't wait to eat! |
![]() |
| It's so fun to eat with Emma because she'll try just about anything. This is her first bite of raw octopus. She loved it. :) |
![]() |
| While we were enjoying our Girls' Night Out, Torah & Baba kept texting us goofy pictures. |




3 comments:
Glad Emma will eat that yucky stuff with you.
Bob is weird.
Sounds like my Nicholas. He'll eat anything. And there always has to be two wackies at home willing to send annoying, I mean cute pictures while I'm out!
I LOVE that girl. I miss my daily hugs from her!!! :(
Post a Comment