| "My name's chubby. My mama's chubby, ..." |
| Happy Easter! |
| Beach cliffs + Sisters = Fun! #andSOdirty! |
| That face. #bestpartofmymorning |
| Return of the Ice Cream Truck. #childhoodjoy #bainofmyexistence |
| Hot tub foam. #kindacreepy |
| I seem to breed little fishes. |
| My favorite Sunday of the year! #generalconference #crepes #UchtdorfRocks #cantwaitforHolland |
| Before & After #babygirlisgrowingup |
| Enjoying a warm, solitary evening at the beach. #lovemyisland #cravepeacefulness |
| Fun day in Seattle! #AdventuresWithSpot #ferrynap |
| My sunshine, when skies are gray. |
| Mother/Daughter Mary Kay party. |
| 11:30pm, home alone, laying in bed, nearly asleep ... And THIS walks into my bedroom! #crappedabrick #gonnakillMicah |
| Stuck. In. Traffic. #missedmyferry #missingJaredsgame |
| The ONLY good thing about missing a ferry ... #itsALWAYSaboutthefood |
| Torah & her Girlz #completelyprecious |
| Before and After #totallyheridea #lovethisfungirl! |
| I needed a morning like this. #ahhhhhh |
| My crazy Micah! #50degreesoutside |
| Sun! |
| Lunch recess. #whyihomeschool |
| Why does it seem like a scoop of cookie dough is more fattening than a baked cookie? #orisitjustme? |
| Every morning, she insists on sampling my green smoothie, then looking in the mirror. #cracksherselfup! |
| Great night for a double header! JV (Micah) at 5:30, Varsity (Jared) at 7:30. #GoSpartans! #proudmama |
| There is NOTHING scheduled today! I think the last time this happened was in 1997. #shoulddosomethingfun! #probablyjustcleanhouse |
| I LOVE the person who invented squeezable applesauce! #wishithadbeenme |
3 comments:
I hope you know how much I thoroughly love keeping up with your little family. You are a beautiful mom...
Thanks for posting these for lone wolves like me who don't have i-phones and therefore don't get your instagram updates!
I'd love to follow you on instagram! Find me at taras_life
Post a Comment