Sunday, August 25, 2013

Instagram Update

Happy Father's Day to this sticky guy!
#Torahjusthadalollipop

Ready to shop!  #roadtrip

Great road trippers!

Friends!!!

Just a little night swimmin'.  #8pm  #90degrees

Summer Bucket List:  build a blanket fort.
#ThanksJared!

Wiped out from swimming.  #freckles

Summer Bucket List:  family talent show.
@sherigwood - turn arm 360*
@georgegwood - clay sculpture of a zolphin (1/2 zebra, 1/2 dolphin)
Torah - sing I Am A Child Of God
Benson - run really fast

Summer Bucket List:  family talent show
Emma - improv acting
Ella - draw a lion
Preston - soccer skills

Summer Bucket List:  family talent show
Adana - freestyle song & dance
@jaredrussell14 - soccer defense

Summer Bucket List:  catch a bug.
#grasshopper  #RaisingAdana

Summer Bucket List:  ride a carousel.

Summer Bucket List:  wash a car.
#bottomhalfatleast

Neon summer!

Nasty summer feet.
#IHateShoes  @russelldds

Bleached summer mane.
#nofilter  #Lioness

That's 6:49 AM!

The pool water is so stinkin' HOT we had to swim with ice blocks!

Hiking to Kanarraville Falls, thru the river & slot canyons.
#numbfeet  #FavoriteHikeEver

Sketchy ladder up the falls.

Of course, Micah caught & tamed a lizard.
#animalman

Night swimming!  #glowsticks  #cousins

Girls' line vs Boys' line.
#wishicouldpeeoutofmybigtoe

Cousins!  (including 2 in-utero)

We love Elder & Sister Guisinger!
#akaGma&Gpa

Seven Peaks!!!
#wannaLIVEinawaterpark

Tossing rocks to break up the 16 hour drive home.
#canyouspottherock?

Snoqualmie Pass closed for rock blasting.  Missed it by 2 minutes!
#deathbywhining

Perfect timing!  Our youth group was having a car wash today.
#3weeksofgrime

Summer Bucket List:  drink from the hose.
#germsbedamned

Summer Bucket List:  beach day
#finally  #stupidclouds

Jared's been gone at camps for the past 2 weeks and the whole family is missing him!
#stillmylittleboy  #6foot4  #tbt

I am totally the Sucker Market that McDs is targeting with their Monopoly game.
#wannawin!

Building a new garden box.
#BabasLittleHelper

Fruit salad for every meal, all summer long!
#FruitSalad  #YummyYummy

Kicky Pants photo shoot.
kickeepants.com  #minimodel

Nothing makes me happy like this laugh!
#betterthandietcoke

Just me & my girl at the beach.
#rareopportunity #shekeepslookingforfriends #sigh

Summer Bucket List:  berry picking at Graysmarsh Farm!
#raspberries!!!

We all looked like massacre victims.
#loganberries!!!

I wanted to see how Torah's hair would look if it was straight,
so I brushed & blew it out this morning.  #fail

Roller Hockey Championship weekend!!!
#GoDynamo!

WHY do we need that nasty Red dye 40
when Mother Nature makes the color SO much better?!?
#nofilter

I sent Torah to get dressed after her bath.
This is what she came up with.

I HATE meal planning, especially in summer.
#justwantfruitsalad #onabeach #andDietCoke #ofcourse

Playin' at the Park for FHE
#summertime #andtheliviniseasy

Took Jared's senior pictures this evening!
#yikes! #stillmylittleboy
Fabulous photographer:  Shannon Morgan

Busted!
I sure hope this is the only time I see one of my kids in the back of a police car.
#NationalNightOut

#NationalNightOut

Summer Bucket List:  camping!!
#missedtheboys

Summer Bucket List:  swim in a river.
#crystalclear  #nottoocold  #freefun!

Summer Bucket List:  s'mores!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Well it is about time! Love the pictures and "catching up" with your summer. Is Jared really a senior?! OUCH.