Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Instagram Update

First big downpour of the summer!  Warm rain rocks!
#puddlejumping
This is what happens when you have 2 back-to-back sleepovers.
#crashandburn
Adana & Aidan (aka Rosie & Zach).
Our neighborhood hipsters.
#raisingAdana
Adana, I mean Rosie, wanted a photo shoot.
Where did she come from?!?
#raisingAdana
And now cousin Tatiana has joined the party.
We spun our honey tonight!
3 hives = over 10 gallons!!
#liquidgold
Baby girl ate her cereal in a big chair this morning.
Poor high chair sits lonely against the wall.
#notgivingitupjustyet
Poor 3rd daughter who only gets hand-me-downs.
#brokentoys #rattyclothes #tiredparents
First dental cleaning!
#cutestpatient
Emma surprised us with breakfast this morning -
chocolate chip waffles from a recipe she found on Pinterest.  Tasty!
Summer Bucket List:  go to a county fair.
#farmanimals #friedfood #cottoncandy #sketchyrides #sketchierCarnies
It's just not the fair without a good ol' fashioned meltdown.
#wantedtorideahorse
Just two of my SEVEN courses tonight!
#Canlis #Happy18thAnniversary
I'm hiding from my kids & eating the last of the cotton candy from the fair.
#trueconfessions #noguilt
Happy 15th Birthday Micah!
Sunrise over Seattle.  Pure beauty makes me cry.
#likebabies #unexpectedkindness #acleanhouse #orcottoncandy

Slip-n-slide prep!
#Pamspray
D'ya think this is taking the "modesty" issue a bit too far?

A mouthfulla brussel sprouts!
#2ndhelping #sheLOVESthem #raisingAdana
Senior! (couldn't even fit his whole body in the frame)

Sophomore!  (I have some seriously tall boys)

6th Grade!  (How cute is that smile?!)

2nd Grade! (Such a colorful girl!)

Well, we must be doing something right.  I put a Toddler Radio station on Pandora and T covered her ears & grimaced.  So I switched to 80s Radio (it was I Love Rock & Roll by Joan Jett) and she smiled & started dancing.  That's my girl!

Baby snail.

Tough decision today:  Stake Conference or Family Beach Day??
#notreally #wechosewisely

Our BEST weather is always in September!
Drives me nuts that we have to be back in school.
#wannabeattheBEACH #kidsneedSUNnotschool

Happiness is ... a sweet neighborhood dog.
(So I don't have to own one!)
#Jagger

Got to play with these 2 cuties today while Little Miss Party Pooper pouted about having to share her toys.
#getoverit

Guess what Adana wants for Christmas?
(She also doesn't quite get the whole "bunny ears" thing.)
#sweetestgoofball #raisingAdana

Today a playground climbing wall, tomorrow Mt. Everest!
#GirlPower

Friday Movie with a sweet friend.
#puppylove
I HATE INSOMNIA!!

I only allow myself a few blessed mugs of this ambrosia each year.
(They don't make it anymore.)
Since today was our first real "dreary" day, it felt necessary.
#Postum #onlyhalfajarleft

Most pathetic celebration of National Cheeseburger Day ever!
#imsoashamed #nextyearWILLbebetter

#twirling

Sheer adoration.

Crashed after taking the ACT
#brainfried #gladitsover

Happiness is ... rocking with a favorite friend!
#wishgrownupscouldhaveplaydates

Torah wanted to go in the hot tub in the middle of a torrential downpour.
Someone (who hates rain) can't ever say no to his baby girl.

Torah's FAVORITE t-shirt!
I have to hide it so she doesn't wear it every day.
(Goes great with her Motley Crue hair.)

Micah just got his permit.
Heaven help us.

Emma's brilliant solution for keeping her headphones in place
while practicing her HipHop moves.

#REI #GrandOpening #SilverHell #lifejustgotbetter

Beautiful morning at the lake house!
#lakesutherland #happyfamily

Just a friendly mid-Conference swim (tackle).

Could this weekend get any better?!?
#dontwannagohome

Bridge jumping!
#Nathanevenjumped!

I honestly can't explain WHY I love these so much.
But I do!  Love them!!  Soooo much!!!

Off to school.
#SeniorTogaDay

Homecoming 2013

Took these cuties to the Pumpkin Walk.

Happy 3rd Birthday, sweet Torah!
#mysunshinewhenskiesaregray

Day 1 of Operation Giving Up Nap.
Couch: 1, Torah: 0

Happiness is hangin' at REI with these girlfriends!
Next stop:  Taco Time!
Just one of the MANY things that I love about our neighborhood parties!
#Moras #RosarioPlace #raisesourpropertyvalue

Nathan had to get a full physical at our house for his new insurance policy.
Nurse Torah wouldn't leave his side.

Halloween 2013.
My friendly ghost.
Halloween 2013.
I made the boys find costumes for my annual picture.
Dorks.
Love our small town Halloween!
#downtownTrickOrTreating #Moras #flashmob
After the kids sorted their loot, they voluntarily contributed
ALL THIS to donate to our troops.
It is at least 90% of what they got tonight.
I'm so stinkin' proud of them!
#weloveourmilitary


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow I feel like I finally caught up with your awesome family and life. I love the updates!

Favorite ones: Emma and the earphone solution- clever girl. Jared at homecoming- so handsome and big. Micah driving- first thought, "How can this be...where is the cat costume?" Adana's colorful first day of school. All of T's are awesome. What a darling little girls. Thanks for catching me up. Miss you guys.