Sunday, March 9, 2014

Instagram Update

Emma's Got Talent!
She did a fantastic job playing her flute for our Faith in God Girls' Recognition Night.

Emma cooks dinner on Thursdays.   #LuckyUs!
Tonight:  bacon-wrapped chicken, homemade teriyaki sauce, lime-cilantro rice.
YUM!

2 giggly girls + 4 gazillion stuffies = First Official Sleepover
#raisingAdana
 
How did these two get suckered into cleaning up the TP mess?!?
#littlesisterswilldoanythingforbigbrothers

Please help with Adana's Science Fair project.  Reply with your favorite color of the rainbow.  Feel free to include the favorites of anyone else in your family, but include their names (or at least their genders).  Thanks!

Driving home from Adana's BBall game, chatting away.  Then she stopped talking mid-sentence.  She's like a light switch!
#justlikeherBaba

Baby, it's cold outside!
#latenightsnow = #latenightplay

#1: when I told Adana that stake conference was 5 hours long.
#2: when I said, "Just kidding!  It's only 2 hours!"
Suddenly 2 hours seemed short.  :)

Hello Spring!!!

THANK YOU to everyone who helped Adana with her Science Fair project!  She polled over 100 people to discover what the most popular colors were for boys & girls.
#BoyslikeBlue #GirlslikePurple #NoonelikesYellow

LOVE my Bday gift!!  I'm ready for summer now!!
Seattle Art Museum with my girls.
#FreeFirstThursday

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the pictures and catch up on the girls. I can't wait to see you all!!

Adana's mom likes yellow.