Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 17-23, 2014

I asked the kids to fill out a questionnaire, listing some of their current favorites (color, movies, etc) and any Wants/Needs they have.  This was Adana's Want/Need list.  (Want #5 is "an orange Lamborghini") 

What does the typical 8-year old girl wear to her soccer team end-of-season party?  Hot pink heels, right?

Wednesday night was our annual Young Women in Excellence night, an opportunity to acknowledge & honor all that the girls have accomplished this year.  Emma was asked to give a short talk about one of her experiences working in the Personal Progress program.  It was one of the most sincere, most heartfelt talks I've ever heard.  She is an amazing young woman.

Jared texted me one morning to tell me how awesome he looked in his new winter coat.  I sent this back in response, to show him that his mama is gonna be pretty dang buff the next time he sees her.  I've been working out with some friends in a home gym two mornings a week.  By next summer . . . watch out!  :)

No comments: