Monday, April 27, 2015

April 20-26, 2015 Picking up Abi!!

Torah & I drove down to Provo on Thursday to pick up Abi from college.  YAY!!  We are all so happy to have him home.  But cleaning a freshman out of his dorm room is ... gross. 
That's my girl!  She LOVES her some In-n-Out!  :)

It's so strange to see these cousins all grown up.  And Jared towering over them all.

I am so glad that Jared had wonderful family to support him during his first year of college.  I know he'll miss his cousins.

Around 5:30am, somewhere in the middle of northern Utah, my awesome Toyota turned 100,000 miles old!

This 4-year old is the BEST road tripper that I've ever known!  She never complained a minute, and spent most of the time just sitting in her seat, looking out the window.  I can't wait for our future travel adventures together!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

A whole year has gone by? Wow! I can hardly believe it!!! Enjoy your summer!!!