Saturday, February 2, 2008

They're Coming To Take Me Away . . .

I have this song playing over and over in my mind. Maybe that's a bad sign? It's been YEARS since I've heard it, but I can't get it out of my brain.

And they're coming to take me away ha haaa
They're coming to take me away ha haaa ho ho hee hee
To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats

And they're coming to take me away
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away ha haaa!

2 comments:

cherlyn and family said...

I have that happened to me as well.

Anonymous said...

Does your chewing gum lose it flavor on the bed post over night?
My mother said not to put beans in my ears
beans in my ears, beans in my ears.
My mother said not to put beans in my ears.
Beans in my ears.
Thought I'd help with some more memorable songs.