I was trying to help Emma with some school work this morning and, surprisingly, we got a lot done. Reason? Adana found herself a new toy and it kept her occupied for a full 15 minutes. She strutted around the house, grunting like a football player and tackling anything she saw (the wall, Ocean, her doll . . .).
Take a close look. Those aren't shouldar pads she's wearing. Yeah, she found her brothers' cups. Once I got past the gross factor, I was just thrilled that she was entertaining herself with something that didn't require me to spend hours of scrubbing to clean up after her.
5 comments:
At least you didn't find her using them as a cup. Literally. Ya know...dipping them in the toilet, getting a cool refreshing drink. Good times. Good times.
No, she actually prefers to dip her goldfish crachers in the toilet. I swear this girl has an iron stomach. Must have something to do with spending her first year of live traveling across Turkey. She can (and will!) eat pretty much anything.
Um, eww; I really didn't need to know about the crackers.
Niiiice. Love that. Just as long as she can't write anything in the toilet with her crackers, then it should be OK. Would be a good motivator to keep the toilet somewhat clean....or not.
She is too cute!
Post a Comment