Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cheerios & Coke Zero



Yep, that's what I'm having for breakfast this morning.

It's going to be a crazy busy day, so I'm practicing "preventative parenting" - get myself on a nice caffeine high first thing in the morning, maintain it throughout the day, and hope that I haven't crashed (figuratively & literally) by the time we all get to go to bed tonight.

Wish me luck. :-)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Hopefully not the Coke ON the Cheerios? Hope your day turns out better than you expect!

Anonymous said...

Does that sorta make Pop Rocks of the Cheerios in your mouth? Ah, youth...

Williams Family Dirt said...

Sounds like my breakfast, I usually start the day with a granola bar and diet dr. pepper!

Amie said...

SOunds similar to my preferred breakfast--oatmeal and diet coke. :) Yum.

Kristi said...

Oh how I long for the days when I can drink cherry pepsi by the gallon....this kid is still nursing...I better enjoy it though, because there will be no others after him. I still dream about the caffeinated beverages...in mass quantities...