I'm sure you're all amply familiar by now with Adana's favorite hiding place under my computer desk. This is where I found her the other day, with a tin full of fudge. When I took it away from her, she jumped up, put her hands on her hips, and shouted, "Mom! I NEED chocolate in my mouth!"
Oh yes. The classic "Kid Wearing Goggles" picture. In the summer, it's swimming goggles. In the winter, ski goggles. Either way, I think it's pretty darn cute.
A few days ago, Adana was walking around the house singing, "My favorite color is orange. My favorite color is orange." I was busy (first mistake), so I just enjoyed the sweet song. Besides, I figured that she couldn't be getting into much trouble because I could hear her (and when she's doing something naughty, she's always silent about it). It wasn't until about 15 minutes later that I realized the bag of Doritos that I was going to serve with our taco salad was missing . . . She had left her "Favorite Color Orange" prints all over the house.
7 comments:
She's so hilarious! You can never post too many Adana stories. Someday when I meet her I'll have the silliest smile on my face remembering all the adorable things she's done and she'll think I'm a lunatic.
When ever you blog about Adana, I feel like I'm reading about my Lydi.
It's amazing how similar they are. Somehow it's always funnier when it's not your kid or mess to clean up.
Adana and Noah? OR Adana and Jag? Which combo would cause more trouble when we put them together? Either way, I love Adana. She keeps you on your toes.
It's funny, the other day I was thinking of the other photo you have of her under the desk, and what a riot that was. And now she did it again. Love that girl! I just choose to eat my heart out while everyone else is in bed. Alone chow down time...doesn't get much better than that.
Hilarious!
One of our favorite children's singers has a song titled: "My favorite color is orange". The lyrics are at: http://www.bigjeffmusic.com/gallery/orange
Post a Comment