Have you tried Metromint yet? When I decided to cut sugar out of my diet 5 months ago, one of the hardest parts of the whole ordeal was What To Drink?? I don't like artificial sweetners, so that cut out the whole diet juice/soda market. And there is just so much plain water that I can swallow before I start to gag.But luckily, there is Metromint! It is non-sweetened, flavored water. My favorite is the yellow bottle (lemon mint), but unfortunately my local Safeway doesn't carry it. Still, I've been happily drinking the blue bottle (peppermint) every day.
Imagine my joy of joys when I discovered today that I can have a case of Metromint delivered to my door - FREE SHIPPING - for the same price that I can buy it in the store.
I'll never be thirsty again!
6 comments:
Metromint? Haven't heard of it, but you totally sound hip. I am going to look at the store just to try it out...hip like you:)
Dad only drinks the chocolate now. He cut out sugar too. That's fun :<
Is it carbonated? I've heard you mention it, but haven't tried it. I can usually handle plain water, but it would be fun to have something more flavorful every once in a while. I don't do well with carbonation, though. It gives me gas!
Brooke, I'm more interested in the line "When I decided to cut sugar out of my diet..." Specifically, I was interested that it wasn't preceded by, "After I was abducted by aliens..."
I ran it through my universal translator - the one that comes up with words that fit my own life - and it translated to "When I decided to cut oxygen out of my diet..."
However, now I'm curious about Metromint. Do they make it in hot fudge flavor?
I am going to have to try it, and fortunately I have to go to the store for milk AGAIN today. This is going to be my treat!
I LOVE metromint! Chocolate mint.
I found it in Bellingham this past summer. They sell it at Safeway now?
Post a Comment