Oh, that's so sad! Unfortunately my toddler cut her own hair for reasons known only to her...reasons that had nothing to do with gum. AND she didn't even pretend to look contrite. She was proud as a peacock.
I'm always glad to find a neighbor--we're in Poulsbo. So, being a neighbor, I might be signing you up for closing prayer!
I'm sorry to say that I still rarely permit my ten-year-old daughter to have gum. It ends up in her hair every time. Literally. I hope yours isn't starting a trend. My three-year-old handles it better, and my sixteen-year-old never had a problem.
I am a 40-something mom of 5 great kids. I can't really say "stay home mom" because I spend so much time driving my kids around that I'm rarely home. So much of my life is focused on the people around me that it's really hard for me to come up with an "About Me" statement. Maybe writing this blog will help me remember who I am. Or maybe it will just end up being more about the people around me. If so, I'm going to move to Nepal and becoming a monk.
4 comments:
Oh, that's so sad! Unfortunately my toddler cut her own hair for reasons known only to her...reasons that had nothing to do with gum. AND she didn't even pretend to look contrite. She was proud as a peacock.
I'm always glad to find a neighbor--we're in Poulsbo. So, being a neighbor, I might be signing you up for closing prayer!
I'm sorry to say that I still rarely permit my ten-year-old daughter to have gum. It ends up in her hair every time. Literally. I hope yours isn't starting a trend. My three-year-old handles it better, and my sixteen-year-old never had a problem.
She is adorable!
Did you cut it all that length? She's adorable no matter how long (or short!) her hair is!
Post a Comment