We like to sing around our house. I often sing to myself while I'm cooking or cleaning, and I love to sing to my kids. (But no, Patricia, if you ever happen to read my blog, I don't want to join the ward choir. I don't like to sing in public.)
So it's not surprising that my kids like to sing also. I love hearing a toddler sing, with their cute, gentle voices, and the way they make up their own words to songs. There's nothing sweeter than a 3-year old singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam.
But by the time you're the 4th kid, you start hearing a lot of songs that, frankly, aren't in the Mother Goose Sing-Along book.
(And, by the way, she isn't about to fall off the couch at the end of the video. It just looks like that.)
1 comment:
How cute!!
Post a Comment