I have my new camera (loving it!) and new laptop (very nice!). Now I just need to merge the two . . . download my pictures . . . label & file them . . .
Then I will post all of my catch-up stuff. It's coming, but don't hold your breath.
I still need to post my New Year's Resolutions post too. I've written & re-written it many times in my head, so there's no telling how it's going to turn out. We'll all just have to wait and see.
Until then, I leave you with this picture. Adana is LOVING going off the jump on her sled.
Then I will post all of my catch-up stuff. It's coming, but don't hold your breath.
I still need to post my New Year's Resolutions post too. I've written & re-written it many times in my head, so there's no telling how it's going to turn out. We'll all just have to wait and see.
Until then, I leave you with this picture. Adana is LOVING going off the jump on her sled.
By the way, let me know if this picture takes too long to upload. I'm hoping that I won't need to shrink these images before I post them. (Because, frankly, I can't. I don't have any photo editing software. So I hope these work just as they are.)
3 comments:
It is nice to see you post something even if it is only 1 photo! Once again, it looks too cold in your picture. Adana is a dare devil at such a young age. You must have had a great time (freezing your tail off) sledding. Where are the pics of you on the sled?
Great picture! That must be at Hurricane Ridge. I tried clicking on it to enlarge it, but nothing happened. But your page didn't seem slow, although I have a new laptop, too, and it's way faster than my old computer!
Loving all the updates!! I need to do more myself. Trevor is going to park day with a friend today, Jacob is back to school and Eric went to work. It is just me and my little girl this morning for a few hours. I contemplated updating my blog or something like that, but I think I am going to sleep instead!
BTW, what new camera did you get...sounds cool with lots of features. I love Picasa for organizing my photos, it also makes it easy to upload to print to outside places and easy editing. If you are wanting a more sophisticated program I would go with Photoshop Elements 8.0. I do some editing and cropping (resizing) with that program and it is farely easy to learn. I am off...baby crying, and gotta take Jake to school!
Post a Comment