Monday, June 28, 2010

Adana & her Baba

I am not really much of a photographer. I usually forget to bring my camera with me, and even if I have it, I'm not one to pull it out and snap a shot of every cute/funny/picturesque thing that I see.

But every once in a while, I happen to click a shot that I just love. This is my current favorite.

I love that I caught that rare moment when Nathan is actually smiling on camera. And I love the absolute contentment on Adana's face. Here is a little girl who is completely secure in her daddy's lap, and relishing every moment of her one-on-one time with him. (Click on the picture to see it bigger.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everything about this picture!

Michelle said...

Great pic! :)
I'm anxious to hear about the pioneer days!

Jessica said...

I love that Nathan is smiling. I rarely catch Darin with a smile in a picture either.