
Don't you just LOVE baby feet!? I could kiss these tasty little morsels all day.

This picture is for Katie B. I won this shirt in a raffle at her Indie Banditas Bazaar last fall, before I was even pregnant. Love the shirt, and the adorable little smiley girl wearing it.
(And check out how red Torah's hair looks! I've always hoped for a red head girl. But I think it's just the lighting of this shot, because it doesn't look red at all in real life.)
This one is sort of out of focus, but I had to include it. The look on Torah's face is classic. Adana must kiss her 5000+ times a day.
5 comments:
Cute!! I think she looks like Adana in that first photo. I can't believe it's been 4 weeks. Man, time is flying!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shirt on her! She is so "indie"!! I need to give her the pink deer shirt now.
I may not make it to your shower tomorrow, but I have something really special for my little Torah that I want to give her myself.
xoxo
Her hair really does look red in the picture. Perhaps she will have red hair like her great grandma Lott. It looks like she has grown a lot just since we were there a few weeks ago.
Oh my goodness! That expression is priceless! I wonder if that will typify their relationship. She was making the funniest faces this afternoon, in that half awake, half asleep state where you know they're dreaming and wish you knew what about!
SHe is so beautiful! i cant wait to meet her and snuggle her!
Post a Comment