Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Torah - 21 weeks old
WARNING: Graphic images! Not for the faint-hearted.
I have tried and tried to catch a picture of Torah rolling over, but this is the closest I could get. Suffice it to say - she can roll back to front, when she wants to, IF she is ever on the ground long enough to try.
She has also become a bit more "regular" lately. Ugh. I'd somehow forgotten about the joys of blowouts.
I came down with a lousy chest cold last week, so I decided to take some much needed R&R over the weekend. Torah & I took off Friday evening and spent the weekend alone, just watching TV (Japan footage, primarily) and looking at books. I wouldn't exactly call it a "relaxing" weekend, since I did spend it with a 4-month old. But it was blissfully monotonous - I had ONE thing to think about the entire weekend - no house to clean, no soccer practices, no squabble to resolve. And that was its own form of relaxing. This picture was shot as we were driving home. Since I only had one kid and Nathan had four, we switched cars. So Torah rode in the front seat of the truck. She thought it was pretty dang cool to be able to see Mom the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
*GaG* You weren't kidding on the warning! That last shot brought up dinner a little. =D
Ha ha ha!
Isn't it funny how your definition of R & R changes as we age? Truly, your weekend sounded delightful. Hope you are on the mend. We've had weeks of passing the cold/flu around our house. I'm hoping we are on the last round. I couldn't use enough pinesol this weekend!
On another note....I overdosed on DQ ice cream cake. I think that I officially SCREWED myself in the sugar department! I can't even stomach the thought of it. I'm so depressed! (not really, but...)My days of sugar addiction may be coming to a close.
So FINALLY you post. Gracious woman!
and.....she's sick...which makes me miss her more.
Hope you feel better. Call me if you need me!
Nose sucker. We are using that a lot around here too. Hope it passes soon. Also, hope the sleep happens soon.
Post a Comment