- Torah has earned the nickname "Happy Baby" everywhere we go. She is always happy, always smiling and laughing and interacting with anyone who will talk to her.
- She is still a bit small for her age (especially compared to all my other babies). I'm not complaining, though, since she also still INSISTS on me holding her. All. The. Time.
- She is a roly-poly. When she does consent to be put down, she will roll all over the room.
- She is starting to play with toys.
- She is still breastfeeding (YEAH!), but a couple days ago we let her try a bit of rice cereal. She liked it alright, but it seemed to upset her stomach.
- She has also outgrown her Moses basket. Sigh. She LOVED sleeping in her basket - so soft & cozy. But now she's in a crib.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
6 Month Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think Norman is smiling! She is a beautiful little girl. She sparkles.
Happy Birthday Torah!
What's with the giant stock of baby binkies in the bed?
Happy 6 month birthday Torah the sweet.
She does have a perma-grin! Most of the time, anyway...as long as YOU are holding her... :)
So cute! I love her little (big) smile.
I remember Emma sleeping with 3 binkies. 1 in each hand. Must have started with a bunch in the bed. It is better than me, crawling on the floor in the night trying to find the lost 1 binkie!
I can't wait to see her in June!
Post a Comment