Thursday, April 14, 2011

Meet Woodward Middle School's new Executive ASB Officer!!


Micah put together a GREAT campaign. He made some fabulous posters:


And he wrote an excellent speech! (Thanks to Uncle Chad for being such a helpful campaign advisor.)

Ladies and gentlemen, Woodward is a wonderful school with bright teachers and fun dances. Although Woodward could be better and do you know the change it needs? It needs me, Micah Russell, as your 2011-2012 executive ASB officer.

As your ASB officer it will be my duty to support you and serve you by any means necessary. As your ASB officer I will be honest, an advocate, caring, and I will take all of your problems and suggestions to thought immediately.

Now, why should you pick me as your ASB officer? Well here are ten reasons why:
1) I, Micah, have the coolest hair ever
2) I, Micah, am not allergic to pizza
3) My mom can make killer cupcakes
4) I, Micah, have a super cute baby sister
5) I, Micah, can land a front flip on a trampoline
6) I, Micah, have learned that there is a country called Myanmar
7) My family has a hot tub
8) I, Micah, have a bird named Maradona, a lizard named Chloe and a cat named Phantom
9) I, Micah, can dunk a basketball on a 7’ 5” basketball hoop
10) I, Micah, can count to ten in Turkish: Bir Iki Uc Dort Bes Alta Yedi Sekiz Dokuz On

Other reasons why you should elect me are I have a good sense of leadership. I am a Boy Scout of America and I am proud to be one. I am very responsible and I would be a wonderful contribution to the school.

I will strive to make the school the best and most fun learning environment you could have. I will try to make school dances longer and even try to create a new dance on St. Patrick’s Day. I will strive to get new basketballs and soccer balls for the gym because I know that they are beginning to wither away. Also, I will try to get more recent books in the library for those avid readers. And most of all I will help you until my eighth grade year is over.

I hope that you will choose me as your 8th grade executive ASB officer and I know that if you do, it will be the greatest decision you ever made.

VOTE FOR MICAH!!!!

4 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

I loved his speech! Congratulations to Micah.

Jessica said...

What a kid! He will be great. He and Davis have grown to be quite a pair of awesome boys, running schools....Yeah for homeschooling normal children (normal-ish, that is the balance).

Kyla said...

So cool!! You have such amazing kids!! His speech was perfect!

Ashley said...

Awesome! I'm so proud of Micah. You've got great kids!