Monday, February 9, 2015

Back to normal life: Jan. 27 - Feb. 8, 2015

The day after we returned from Mexico, Torah started a new gymnastics class.  She's never done gymnastics before, and she LOVES it!  I've been such a soccer mom for so long, I sort of forgot that there are other sports out there.   
Speaking of soccer ...  Micah's team made it to the state semi-finals!  They played a TOUGH match on Saturday and barely lost.

Sunday was stake conference which, in my book, means Skip Church & Commune with Nature day.  :)   Adana, Torah & I went on a long hike through the Grand Forest.  We shared the trail with hikers, bikers & riders.

Torah found the piles of horse poop along the trail quite fascinating.

Adana loved climbing up in some of the old-growth trees.

It ended up being a beautiful, warm sunny day.  If you look closely, you can see the steam rising off of this tree trunk.  It was happening all over the forest, giving it a bit of an other-worldly feel.

No comments: