Monday, April 20, 2015

April 13-19, 2015 Welcome Home Reed!

Torah & I had a great date in Seattle, going to the SCT.  We also stopped for lunch at Mod Pizza.

On the ferry ride home, she crashed in the back of the car.  She ended up sleeping back there for 3 hours!

I love some of the cool, random things that I see on my runs.  This amazing rock is in the Grand Forest.

We had a fun family weekend with my parents and my sister & bro-in-law in town.
Basking in the sun on the Seattle pier...

Reconnecting with cousins... (Reed just returned from his mission in Japan.)

Unplanned stripy coordinating... 

Saturday was pretty near ideal!  It was the perfect weather for kayaking in Eagle Harbor.

Torah sweet-talked Uncle George into taking her out ALL afternoon.

This was also Torah's special weekend to bring home her preschool class mascot - Clover the Sheep.  Clover went everywhere with us!  At least he managed to stay awake during church, which is more than I can say for Baba.  :)

We ended the weekend with a dinner at Chad & Sloan's house in Auburn on Sunday.  It was so fun to spend a few days with family!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You look great! I love seeing your family. Miss you all.