HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERI!!!
and my grandma's 80th birthday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!
(I still think a Grammarpalooza Extravaganza sounds funner than a plain 'ol birthday party. Especially if you just plan on playing Rummicube at said bday party.) :-P
(Is it just me, or do these colors set on the green background hurt your eyes?)
(How many parenthetical additions can one add to the end of a blog before you are forced to scream "Enough!")
2 comments:
You wrote:
(Is it just me, or do these colors set on the green background hurt your eyes?)
-- and --
(How many parenthetical additions can one add to the end of a blog before you are forced to scream "Enough!")
My answers:
1) No, it's not just you. :-)
2) Well, I don't know. You read my blog, so I imagine you are more qualified to answer this one than I am. ;-)
While I am thinking of it, remember that next Friday is "Pi Day." That sends some folks into paroxysms of geekiness, but I know you are far too cool to do that. It might be kind of fun, though, to get the kids in the kitchen, bake a lemon meringue pie, and make Jared and Micah calculate its circumference and area before they may eat any of it....
Oh, we're WAY geeky around here. Pi Day has been on my calendar for months. I don't know if we'll be calculating circumferences, but we'll definitely be dining on some tasty pies and possibly throwing a few (depending on if it's sunny enough to allow me to hose down the back deck afterwards).
Post a Comment