Because this is my sweet little Christmas card Santa and, as you can see, his pockets are pretty much empty. There is one - ONE LONELY LITTLE CARD - and that barely even counts because it's from my home teacher, so I think he's just going to count it as his visit this month.
It's already December 13th! Only 12 more days until Christmas. WHERE ARE ALL THE CHRISTMAS CARDS!?!?
11 comments:
Give me one more week! That is top on m y priority list once school is out!
It's interesting but SO many of my friends made the announcement that they are NOT sending out cards.
I'll send you one and you can send one to me!
Here, here! I've only received TWO!
Yeah, I've read several tacky blogposts and FB entires where people "graciously" thank those who send them cards and announce that they will not be sending cards. For me, I always love getting cards form friends all over the world. I even like sitting down to write them and remembering friends and family. To me, that is what Christmas is about. So, yeah, maybe you did miss the memo, which just means that you aren't a FBer--so maybe it's a good thing you missed it. :) As a side note, I am VERY late this year in doing cards. Yikes.
Same here! TOTALLY empty door, where we normally hang the cards. BOO to no Christmas cards! (Although, heh heh, I haven't sent mine, either. I haven't even written my family letter yet!)
I was thinking the same thing. I have 4 so far, but then I can't really complain because I haven't done mine. I wasn't sure if I would this year because it's an extremely tight Christmas for us this year. Maybe we're not the only ones? Let's say that's the reason and NOT because everyone thinks facebook is good enough. That would make me sad. =( Technology is great, but I hope it never replaces tradition.
Seriously Brooke, I haven't gotten one card either!! I am still waiting for our family picture from our photographer so I can make and order them. Aarggh! They will be there next week I promise. I am working on wrapping your kids' gifts this week too, and getting them in the mail by tomorrow morning or else! ;) I should make a tacky post on FB and say that I am sending Christmas cards!
I love Christmas cards and as a result, I send out 120 each year. And last year I got a whooping 30 in return. It's discouraging, but I'll keep doing it. Facebook and blogs are not, in my opinion a substitute...that's just lazy.
None here either. It makes me feel less guilty about the fact that mine aren't in the mail yet. It is all about me anyway. he, he.
i havnt gotten very many either :(
i havnt gotten very many either :(
Post a Comment