Dormant: Latent, but capable of being activated
Ocean: our psycho cat; or a global expanse of moving water
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Torah - 10 weeks old
Random scenes from Torah's week:
Torah loves being loved! These are two of my Primary girls, lovin' on my sweet babe.
Upclose & personal. She is such an easy-going little girl.
Torah had a great time hanging out (literally) while we were up in the mountains sledding. She was bundled up like a little polar bear & slept the day away.
I am a 40-something mom of 5 great kids. I can't really say "stay home mom" because I spend so much time driving my kids around that I'm rarely home. So much of my life is focused on the people around me that it's really hard for me to come up with an "About Me" statement. Maybe writing this blog will help me remember who I am. Or maybe it will just end up being more about the people around me. If so, I'm going to move to Nepal and becoming a monk.
1 comment:
She looks so cute and tall with her little toes hanging off the manger.
Post a Comment