That is so precious! Torah looks so different since the last time I saw her! They grow up so stinkin fast. I am still freakin that Nathan will go to middle school next year. Yikes!
I am a 40-something mom of 5 great kids. I can't really say "stay home mom" because I spend so much time driving my kids around that I'm rarely home. So much of my life is focused on the people around me that it's really hard for me to come up with an "About Me" statement. Maybe writing this blog will help me remember who I am. Or maybe it will just end up being more about the people around me. If so, I'm going to move to Nepal and becoming a monk.
6 comments:
Tuesdays are my favorite now! I LOVE her! I just showed everyone her photo and we are all ooohing and aaahing over here. Hope to see you soon.
That is too cute! Sister love is the best.
That is so precious! Torah looks so different since the last time I saw her! They grow up so stinkin fast. I am still freakin that Nathan will go to middle school next year. Yikes!
AWESOME!!!!!!
Oh I love that first picture! So cute!
She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment