I took Jadis back to her breeder today. I drove over this morning and met them in Ellensburg (they are from Yakima). We've only had Jadis for 10 days, but we had already become quite attached. Jadis was such a perfect dog in so many ways. She never had an accident in the house. She didn't bark or dig or chew (although she did wear a nice path in our backyard - she was a bit neurotic about running in circles). She was gentle with the kids, and loved to just lay on the kitchen floor and be part of our family. But our lives are just too busy for a dog like her. She couldn't tolerate having strangers over. And she was literally petrified with fear whenever we tried to take her outside. I hope that she finds a nice, quiet home where she can make someone a wonderful companion and she can live out her days in contented peace and quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww, that's a bummer. I hope you find another, better fit pooch soon!
Thanks Wendy. We are hot on the "tail" of another dog, so hopefully it won't be long.
Post a Comment