Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MetroMan

You know, of course, that I love Metromint. Adore it. Addicted to the stuff. I would swim across PUGET SOUND to get a free case of the stuff.

OR meet a strange man in a secluded park, especially if he was offering a free case of CHOCOLATEMINT. :-)

Meet Kevin, our local Metromint distributer. I've been emailing him, trying to see if I can get a local store to carry Chocolatemint. So yesterday, he hopped on the ferry and came over to our little island. He talked with the store manager, made sure they're SKU'd to sell it, then drove out to meet me - an avid fan!


AND he gave me a case of Chocolatemint to tide me over until the store gets their act together and starts stocking it. Plus he loaded up my friends with bottles of Cherrymint (not my favorite, but it kind of grows on you) and the new Metroelectro.

Thanks Kevin! Thanks Metromint! And Thank Heaven for Chocolatemint!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I saw his Metromintmobile at Safeway! So cool that he came to meet you. I still haven't tried it, but maybe now that you have a whole case...

Unknown said...

One more reason I wish I lived on Bainbridge Island instead of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Kate said...

Okay.....that is hilArious! I hope you saved me a cherrymint!

Jessica said...

I told you that Chocolate was the best! It is only fitting that you got me hooked on the stuff, and I convinced you that chocolate was the only way to go.
I am rationing myself for my budget's sake. I hope that they go on sale soon. Seeing you and MetroMan really gets the cravings going!