Sunday, April 19, 2009

My 3 year old babysitter

We left the kids home while we went to watch Twilight on Saturday night. Here's what we found when we got home:

I think I'll have to start paying Adana an allowance for babysitting her siblings. :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait. You went to Twilight WITHOUT the kids? Why? Were they too busy watching C-span?

And she is absolutely darling.

Alisa said...

This is so funny!

(I am loving getting to know Adana through your blog. The last time I saw her she was a very cute and very tan baby.)

Curmudgeoness said...

Living with my own boys, I cannot help noticing how big Jared's feet are! (sorry -- it's weird, but with everyone busy growing, I am ever on alert for shoes, socks, pants that are too small)

Williams Family Dirt said...

LOL!! I was not a fan of the movie, I appreciated the "poetic licensing" the director and screenwriter took. I mean really the book is written as if we were mindreading Bella, so what really could they have done different. I saw the movie a second time, and appreciated it far more than the first time!

So funny that Adana was up the latest!

Jessica said...

I was in need of a baby sitter yesterday, I could have used Adana. Is she available next weekend?
I too noticed how big Jared's feet are.