I have to give a huge shout-out to my sis-in-law Katie, who just completed the Boston Marathon! She is such an amazing runner - totally dedicated, and yet completely encouraging to those of us who nearly pass out when we have to run 100 yards to catch a ferry. :-) She completed the race in 4 hours 10 minutes, which just totally blows my mind. Not only that, she was sick (bronchitis or pnemonia - something nasty!) on the day of the race, but she still ran anyways.
Way to go #14141!!
5 comments:
Oh man. Why would anyone in their right mind actually WANT to do something like that? My friend did the LA marathon and all her toe nails were black and blue and then they eventually fell off. um...yeah...no thanks. (I secretly admire those people though while I sit on my sofa eating doritos)
That's awesome!
I don't know if I ever will be able to do that. I'm doing my second half-marathon in two weeks; if I survive that, then *maybe* I can work toward doing a full 26.2 -- next year.
GGMa and I read this together. She says Hi! She will be a regular reader of your blog.
Wow! Way to go!
Hi GGMa!!
Post a Comment